Non Medical Home Care
In-Home Care Improves Quality of Life
You may notice your mother or father may need a little help with their daily tasks, appointments and household chores. You know they’re in good health, but you see they could use some additional assistance. Unfortunately, you have other responsibilities that make it difficult to be there for your aging parent as much as you’d wish.
A-1 Home Care Agency offers non-medical home-care services that provide seniors and elderly compassionate assistance to help maintain their daily lives and household. Hiring a Caregiver, Companion, Personal Care Assistant, Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide from A-1 Home Care Agency will allow your loved one to remain in their own home and retain their independence.
Providing Home Care Services Since 1991
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand Assistance
- Companionship to Prevent Depression or Loneliness
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
- Bathing and Tuck-In Services
- Safety Supervision
- After Surgery Care
- After Stroke Care
- Dementia Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Low Vision / Blindness
What Makes A-1 Home Care Agency Right for You?
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Agency
- More Than 27 Years’ Experience Helping Seniors
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
- Approved Vendor for Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Partner of Citrus Valley Hospital for Medi-Care Bundle Payment Program
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Vendor for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association
- Certified National Readmission Prevention Team
- California Department of Social Services
- Home Care Services Bureau
- Alzheimer’s Association
We serve Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley and South Bay areas. We provide personalized schedules on a Part Time Hourly Or 24-Hour Live In Basis. A-1 Home Care Agency has Case Managers available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week and 365 Days a Year.
We are also approved by Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) companies including Penn Treaty, CALPERS, John Hancock GenWorth, Bankers’ Life & Casualty, MetLife, Veteran Administration and many others. Our extensive knowledge of Long Term Care Insurance procedures allows our clients to receive timely reimbursement from their insurance company for Non-Medical Home Care Services.
Finding the Right In-Home Caregiver
In the past, a medical crisis, illness or injury of an elderly person often meant the end of living in their own home. Their health and safety would require moving to an Assisted Living Community or Skilled Nursing Facility. Now there are other options, such as Non-Medical Home Care, that has allowed many seniors to remain in the comfort of their own homes.
To ensure your family’s safety, A-1 Home Care Agency verifies all care providers:
- Are State Registered
- Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Pass LiveScan Background Check
- No Tickets or Violations on DMV Driving Record
- Pass Sex Offender Database Check
- Test Negative for Tuberculosis
- Have Current CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Complete State Required Training
- Have Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
We provide a wide range of care giving services and will work with you to find a caregiver that best suits your needs or the needs of your loved one. Our services include Non-Medical Home Caregiver, 24-Hour Live-In Caregiver, Hospital and Facility Sitters, Respite Care, Terminally Ill / Hospice Care and assistance for Handicapped or the Disabled.
Call A-1 Home Care Today to Schedule Affordable Service!
Los Angeles County (562) 929-8400
Orange County (949) 650-3800
San Gabriel Valley (626) 219-6440